The Management Information System Unit created under the Local Government Structure at the Adentan Municipal Assembly, collects data from various sources, this data when processed serves as information to various departments and units to help in making informed decisions.
- We collect data on all properties and business within the municipality, and likewise prepare property rate bills as well as business operating permit bills for various entities within the Assembly.
- Collates all information from various departments, analyze them and give recommendation to management to make informed decisions.
- General maintenance and diagnosis of computer and its peripherals.
- Recommend to management applications or systems that would enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Assembly’s day-to-day operations.
- Providing Technical and administrative support to computer users and its peripherals.